BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DRAGON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Event” means Dragon World Championships competition or event.
“Promoter” or “Us” means Red Paddle Co Ltd.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means the site at which the Dragon World Championships competition takes place, which at the date of these Terms and Conditions is Fuschl Seebad, Austria or any other site used for the purposes of the event.
“Ticket” means any valid ticket or wristband which permits You to attend Dragon World Championships or any valid wristband for which You have exchanged Your valid ticket at the Event.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
A. STATUS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions replace any previously published terms and conditions.
2. All Tickets, entry fees and passes are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and raise any queries with the Promoter prior to purchase. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
3. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
B. TICKETS, TIMES, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
1. Only customers holding a valid Individual Entry, Team Entry or a Spectator Ticket will be admitted to the Dragon World Championship event.
2. You must retain your Dragon World Championship wristband on Your person at all times during the Event.
3. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
4. Ownership or possession of a Team Ticket or any other Dragon World Championships event ticket or wristband does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property belonging to Red Paddle Co Ltd or the Dragon World Championships.
5. Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Dragon World Championship event programme. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start and finish times at the Dragon World Championships are estimates only and are subject to change. We are not liable for any change of a published start or finish time.
6. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the event starts early or otherwise, and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the event should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
7. All ticket prices are subject to change. Tickets are sold subject to our right to discount prices at a later date. We reserve all rights in this regard. In the event of discounted tickets, you are not entitled to a refund for the difference, if you have paid a full price for your ticket.
8. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of the Event you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, you may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face value which You paid for your Dragon World Championships ticket. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by You are made at Your own risk and Red Paddle Co Ltd will not have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
9. In order to claim Your refund in the event of a cancellation or postponement, please contact Red Paddle Co via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets. We endeavour to refund tickets within 28 days of the cancellation or postponement.
10. It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled or rescheduled. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Promoter’s website, social media channels, and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or postponement can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
11. Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Dragon World Championships, or where You are able to and choose to attend a postponed Dragon World Championship.
12. Team entry, individual entry and spectators tickets are transferrable and can be exchanged or transferred to another team or individual. Any tickets sold, exchanged or transferred outside Red Paddle Co Ltd need to be notified to email@example.com. Any tickets sold outside of Red Paddle Co Ltd without notifying firstname.lastname@example.org will be void and will not be honoured in the competition.
13. Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances, including injury, death, relocation, or if you are unable to find a full team.
C. THE EVENT
14. Red Paddle Co Ltd reserves the right to refuse You or your Team entry to and/or eject You or your Team from the Event. Red Paddle Co Ltd reserves the right to refuse to sell You or your Team a Team Entry or Spectator ticket. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to, refused to be sold a ticket to, or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or reasons; if You or your Team members behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You or your Team members use threatening, abusive or insulting words towards other Dragon World Championships participants or Dragon World Championship staff or organisers, or behave in a threatening, abusive or insulting way; if, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, You or your Team members are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You or your Team members breach these Terms; and/or if Your Ticket is void.
15. If before or during the Red Paddle Co Ltd event, You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to participate in the competition), please contact the Promoter or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
16. By attending a Red Paddle Co Ltd event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. If You attend an Event with Your child aged under 18 years You give the foregoing Your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
17. You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, any item which the Promoter considers could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), and illegal substances.
18. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times.
19. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by the Promoter and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
20. You are not permitted to promote, market, sell or distribute products or services without an agreement with Red Paddle Co Ltd. You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. Anyone engaged in unauthorised promotional activity will be asked to leave the Venue.
21. To the extent permitted by law and with Your consent, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Dragon World Championships and the Promoter including (but not limited to): providing You with details of your upcoming event, offers and services; providing You with updates as to the latest concessions or any changes thereto and information concerning this event; supplying You with the goods that You request or in which the Promoter reasonably believes You may be interested; conducting market research and establishing customer profiles; and transferring or disclosing the information provided to the Promoter’s professional advisors and such other parties as it considers necessary in the administration of its business. The Promoter will not use or disclose Your personal information other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions without Your prior consent. If You have any queries about this, please contact Red Paddle Co Ltd at email@example.com. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from any email communications You receive from the Promoter by following the unsubscribe link.
22. The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event. If You have access requirements for an Event please contact Red Paddle Co Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
23. All items brought to the Venue are brought and left at Your own risk.
24. You are permitted to bring Your own limited supply of food and drink for Your own consumption in the Event site but not for resale.
25. You agree that the Promoter, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by the Promoter or its employees or agents): (a) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of the Promoter, its employees or agents; ; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the Promoter, its servants or agents); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
26. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, adverse or extreme weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Promoter will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
27. You agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
28. Red Paddle Co Ltd will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
29. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
30. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.